I know it's hard to hit the gym everyday, BUT you can still have a great workout at home. Yesterday was one of those days for me so this is what I did at home :) enjoy ! XO Lisa
- Squat Reach and Jump - Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor , iImmediately jump up as high as you can, keeping your legs wide and extending your arms straight overhead. That's one rep. Do three sets of 12 to 15 reps. only rest 30 seconds in between reps.
- Mountain Climbers - these are very popular!
- Bicycle Crunches or Air Bike - Lie Flat, Place your hands lightly on the sides of your head. move your legs in a pedaling action as if you are riding a bicycle. .bring your opposing elbow close to each knee by crunching to one side. Left elbow to right knee. Right elbow to left knee. without pausing, repeat the movement to the other side.
- Bridge plus - Works abs & butt ( Lie face-up with knees bent. Squeeze butt to lift hips off floor as high as you can. Lower hips to floor, then lift them off floor, bringing knees toward chest. Do 15 reps.
- Remember to Stretch before and after your work out !